Are you currently homeschooling a high schooler or will you be doing so within the next year or so?
We are nearing the end of our first year of high school in our home school.
Often I’ve received questions about my feelings about homeschooling a high schooler. I have to admit that I was not really worried about it (as some have asked). But I will also admit that this year has been a learning process for us all.
I am no expert on the homeschooling of high school. However, I have learned a thing or two this school year. This post will not be that blog post though…maybe I’ll have those thoughts gathered by May and be ready to share that with y’all.
This post is to share with you the places on the web to which I turned for help this year. Oh yes, there are some very helpful homeschool moms of high schoolers who have shared their findings with us all. I’ve never actually met these moms but they have helped me immensely.
And I’m sure that they can help you too!
Useful links for homeschooling high schoolers:
- Harmony Art Mom **This is a link to her curriculum page but be sure to check out her blog too. It is most helpful.
- The Daisyhead **Even has a weekly homeschooling high school link up.
- Hodgepodge **Great art lessons too.
- Abundant Life **She has a High School 101 series and many posts on teaching children who are dyslexic which is very helpful to me also.
- My Pinterest Homeschooling High School page **Links on books for college bound, history books, making a transcript, and much more. Watch for more to be added.
The list of links is not very long but these are blogs that have inspired & informed me as we have started down the path of homeschooling a high schooler.
Do you have any useful links to blogs or information on homeschooling a high schooler?