Yesterday, I wrote a review of January’s goals. Today, I’m going to write out my new goals for February. Then I’ll print it out, post it on my refrigerator, and get to work!
Goals for February:
- Wake early for quiet time and continue to work through the book of Ephesians
- Memorize 4 new Bible verses
Bible verses that hang on the cupboards by the sink. These will be replaced with new verses.
- Plan a summer get-away (set aside funds)
- Go on a fun family outing this month
- Clean out clothes and closets
- Clean out two drawers a week
- Exercise 3 – 4 times a week
- Bed @ 10:30
- Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day (make a chart for accountability)
- Build trellis for berries/grapes (and work on things on this list)
- Continue with February planting/starting seeds
- Redo chicken coop and run
- Money flow plan – continue from previous month
- Pay off my student loan (Yippee) and 1 credit card (double Yippee) – snowball payments onto other debt
- Sew something! (Setting aside Monday nights, possibly early Saturday mornings per my advice to myself here. See the things I learned note.)
- Read at least 1 book
- Move blog to Wordpress? (still contemplating)
Did you set any goals last month? How did it go?