These are not our eggs but hopefully I will be showing you a picture of some soon. We are so excited to get eggs from our city chicks!
For the next two weeks, we will be getting our home in tip top shape for the beginning of the new school year. I’m working now to do what I can to help us ease back into school and hopefully to help our school year get off to a smooth start. A menu plan is one way that our home runs smoother during the busy school months. Here’s what we will be eating this week:
Breakfasts ~ (served with fruit or fruit smoothies)
- Cheesy eggs, smoothies
- Banana Chocolate Chip muffins
- Cinnamon Swirl bread
- Granola, smoothies
- Peanut butter or cheese toast/Oatmeal, fruit
- Pancakes, turkey sausage
Lunches ~ (served with veggies and/or fruit)
- Grilled cheese, chips and salsa
- Hot dogs, carrots with ranch dip
- Nachos with taco meat, fruit salad
- Peanut butter and honey sandwiches, carrots with ranch dip
- Chicken quesadillas, chips and salsa
- Leftovers/sandwiches (Saturday. Shopping day for me)
- Chicken wings (teriyaki style), rice, stir-fry green beans, fruit salad
- Homemade pizzas (cheese, hamburger and veggie), salad, cookies
- BBQ chicken (slow cooker), rice, veggies, fruit slushies
- Pizza casserole, green beans, fruit
- Eat out
- Birthday meal?
- Popcorn, granola, fruit, kettle corn, smoothies, muffins
This post will be linked to Menu Plan Monday at Organized Junkie.